Hello, candidate I know you all are waiting for the application form of government job so I have one good news for all the candidate who is preparing for the competitive exam, UPSC has released some posts for all the candidate so candidate, please fill this application form for a long time UPSC has released this post for various department then every candidate have to fill this application form. every year UPSC (Union Public Service Commission ) has released many posts and conduct the exam and there are huge no of candidate have get selection after giving the written exam so candidate, please don’t miss this opportunity if you will miss this opportunity then you have to wait for next year and I know no candidate want to wait for next year to fill this application form. That candidate who are interested please fill the form and give exam after doing full preparation.
UPSC Recruitment 2016
UPSC ( union public service commission ) every candidate have listened to this name because it is one of the best service commission of India. every year UPSC has conducted many exams for many departments because there are many departments comes in this service commission. In this year UPSC has going to conduct the exam for 66 medical officers & foreman so candidate this is one of the best department please fill this application form before the last date.the starting date of this form is 11.09.2016 and the last date of submission application form is 29.09.2016. so candidate doesn’t waste your time go to your nearby cafe and fill this application form. every yaar huge no of aspirants have filled the UPSC application form and give the exam and their advertisement no. is 16/2016.
Job Details UPSC Recruitment 2016
Candidate sees here because some details of UPSC post like the name of posts , the name of vacancy, grade pay and salary etc we are going to publish here because it is very important for all those candidates who want to fill this application form.
- Name of Post : – Medical Officer
- No. of Vacancy :- 32 posts
- Pay Scale :- Rs. 15600-39100/-
- Grade Pay : – Rs. 5400/-
- Name of Post :- Foreman (Mechanical)
- No. of Vacancy : – 08 posts
- Pay Scale : – Rs. 9300-34800/-
- Grade Pay : – Rs. 4600/-
Eligibility criteria for UPSC Recruitment- 2016
Here we are going to tell you some details of eligibility criteria like educational qualification,age limit , application fees and selection process etc. every candidate have to k ow about this details because it is very important if the candidate has don’t know about this details then candidate can’t fill the form without doing any mistake so please see the details which are given below.
Educational Qualification : –
- For Medical Officer : – Every candidate should have medical qualification included in the First or the Second Schedule of Part-II of the Third Schedule (other than licentiate qualifications) to the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956. Holders of educational qualification included in Part-IInd of the Third Schedule should also have fulfilled the conditions stipulated in section 13(3) of the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956.
- For Fireman : – Every candidate should have a degree in mechanical Engineering or Technology from a recognized University and one year experience also in relevant field OR Associate Member of Institution of Engineers in Mechanical Engineering and one year experience also in the relevant field from a recognized university otherwise candidate form will not accept.
Age Limit : – candidate age should not be less than 18 yrs and not more than 35 yrs for medical officers and for fireman age, not more than 30 yrs as on As on 29.09.2016.
Age Relaxation : –
- For OBC Candidates : – 3 yrs
- For SC/ ST Candidates : – 5 yrs
- FOR PH Candidates : – 10 yrs
Application Fees : – Candidate have to pay RS 25/- by net banking facility of the SBI or by using visa/master credit/debit card or through depositing money for any SBI branch,who are general & OBC category and no fees are required for SC/ST-PH/PWD and women also.
Selection Process : – candidates will be select on the basis of written test and interview.
Nationality :- Candidate should have Indian citizenship, not a foreigner.
Job Location : – The JOB location of this job is all India.
Process of How to Apply UPSC Recruitment 2016
There are huge no candidate who don’t know about the process how to apply and many candidates have filled the application form wrong and their admit card will not come. so here we are giving all the instruction how to apply. every candidate is requested please see all the instruction carefully which is given below.
- first of all, the candidate has to go official website.
- then click on it.
- after that registration form will appear on the screen.
- then fill all the details after that upload you photo and sign.
- then submit after that application fees option will come.
- then pay your application fees and click on ok button.
- your form has successfully submitted.
- then take a hard copy of your application form for future safety.
Apply online here : – http://upsconline.nic.in/ora/VacancyNoticePub.php
Advertisement details : : http://www.upsc.gov.in/sites/default/files/Advt.%20No.16.2016.pdf
Note :- All the information we have published on our website if the candidate has any query regarding application form please leave a comment on the comment box then after see your comment we will resolve your problem and if the candidate wants the latest information regarding current affairs then candidate have to continue to visit our website and don’t forget to share this post on twitter ,facebook,Gmail and WhatsApp etc thanks for visiting our website.