Hello, candidates, I have a good news for you because IBPS has released some post for all those candidates who is preparing for bank jobs so candidate it is a very good chance to get a job in the field of the banking sector. every year there is huge no of candidate have who have filled the IBPS RRB form and give the exam and get selection easily. every year IBPS has conducted the exam for the candidate because of to giving the job of all the candidate because there are many candidates who are unemployed that’s why IBPS has released various posts and conduct the exam every year.candidate, please don’t miss this golden opportunity if you will miss this opportunity then you have to wait for next time and I know no candidate can wait for next time so that candidate who are interested in filling this application form please fill this form as early as you can fill.
IBPS RRB Recruitment- 2016
IBPS ( Institute of banking personnel selection) every candidate know about this bank department because every year IBPS conduct the exam and all the banks come under IBPS except SBI AND RBI. In this time IBPS has going to conduct the exam in 16615 officers ( scale -I,II &III) and office assistant also.Those candidates who are interested in getting this officer job please fill this application form and give exam and get the selection.their starting date of this application form is 14.09.2016 and the last date is 30.09.2016.Now IBPS conduct the exam in two phases first is preliminary and second is main. Those candidates who have passed the first phase only those candidate go to the next phase(main exam) and to get selection every candidate should have to the hard preparation and the exam will be the online mode.IBPS is India’s best banking sector.
Job Details of IBPS(RRBs-CWE-V) Recruitment 2016
Those candidates who are going to fill the application form please see here because here we are going to publish some details of post , vacancy & pay scale etc. which is very important for all the candidate so the details are given below.
- Name of Post :- Officer Scale- II (General Banking Officer/Specialist Officers )
- No. of Vacancy :- 521 Posts
- Pay Scale :- Rs.19400- 28100/-
- Name of Post :- Office Assistant (Multipurpose)
- No. of Vacancy :- 8824 Posts
- Pay Scale :- Rs.7200-19300/-
- Name of Post :- Officer Scale- III
- No. of Vacancy :- 198 Posts
- Pay Scale :- Rs.25700- 25700/-
- Name of Post :- Officer Scale- I
- No. of Vacancy :- 5539 Posts
- Pay Scale :- Rs.14500- 25700/-
Eligibility criteria for IBPS RRB Recruitment -2016
Educational Qualification :-
For office assistant(multipurpose) & scale -I :- candidate should have bachelor’s degree in any discipline from any recognised university or equivalent and should have knowledge in the local language as prescribed by the participating RRB/s.
For Officer scale -II : – Candidates should have passed bachelor’s degree from any recognised university or equivalent with minimum 50% marks or Degree in Agriculture/ Horticulture/ Dairy/ Animal Husbandry/ Forestry/ Veterinary Science/ Agricultural Engineering/ Pisciculture from a recognized university or its equivalent with a minimum of 50% marks or Degree from any recognised University in Electronics / Communication / Computer Science / Information Technology or its equivalent OR Certified Associate (CA) from Institute of Chartered Accountants of India.
For officer scale -III :- Candidate should have bachelor’s degree from any recognised university with 50 % marks and should have 5 yrs experience as an Officer in a Bank or Financial Institutions.
Age Limit : – Candidate age should not be less than 18 yrs or more than 28 yrs for office assistant (multipurpose),for officer scale-I should not more than 30 yrs and for officer scale -II age should not less than 21 yrs and not more than 32 yrs ,for officer scale-III not more than 40 yrs (As on 01.09.2016).
Age Relaxation : – For OBC candidate 3yrs, for SC/ST candidate 5 yrs and for persons with disability 10 yrs.
Application Fees : – Candidate should have to pay Rs 600 for General & OBC candidate and for SC/ST/PH/EXSM have to pay Rs only 100/- through net banking by using Debit Cards (Visa/MasterCard/Maestro/RuPay), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards etc.
Selection Process :- Candidate will be select on the basis of online exam.
Nationality : – candidate should have Indian citizenship, not a foreigner.
Job Location : – All India.
Process of How to Apply IBPS RRB Recruitment 2016
There are many candidates who is fresher and going to first time apply this application form and don’t know about the process how to apply so for the candidate benefit here we are going to tell you some instruction please see carefully it will definitely help filling the application form. all the instruction which is given below.
- first of all the candidate have to go on the official website.
- then click on it.
- after that fill the registration form with full details.
- then upload your photo or sign.
- after that submit your form.
- then application fees option will come.
- then pay your application fees.
- your application form successfully filled.
- then take a hard copy of your application form for future safety.
Important Dates of IBPS Application 2016 : –
- Starting Date For Online Application form submission : 14.09.2016
- Last Date For Online Application form submission : 30.09.2016
- Date of Online Payment Application Fees : 14.09.2016 to 30.09.2016
- Download Call letter for Examination : October for Officer Scale-I & November for Office Assistant 2016.
- Date of Preliminary Online Examination : FOR Officer Scale-I – 05 & 06.11.2016 & for Office Assistant- 12, 13 & 19.11.2016.
Apply Online here :- http://www.ibps.in/cwe-rrb-v/?doing_wp_cron=1473431572.3691740036010742187500
Advertisement Details :- http://www.ibps.in/wp-content/uploads/Detailed_Advt_for_Recruitment_of_CWE_RRBs_V.pdf
Note : – If the candidate has any query regarding this application form please leave a comment on the comment box then after see your comment we will resolve your problem as possible as and don’t forget to share this post on facebook, twitter ,Gmail and WhatsApp etc thanks for visiting our website.